Friday, July 1, 2011

Carlinville Fire Department

On the day after my birthday we went to the fire department where Uncle Wayne's friend gave us a tour.


This is us in the first fire truck that Carlinville used that had a motor.


That's me, Riley, and Jackson in the back seats of a main fire engine.


This is me by all the controls that powers the fire hoses and tanks. It was awesome!!!!!!!


Here's a pic of me in the front seat of a fire engine it felt like I was driving.


Here's some of us in the front seats of a medical truck.


Here's me wearing all the gear that a firefighter wears, it was HEAVY!!!!!


Here's us three kids in the back of a truck used for extra supplies.


I am holding a gadget thing that helps firefighters see through heavy smoke. They use it to look for people that are stuck in the fire.


Here's all six kids and the fireman who gave us the tour. We are in front of a five speed firetruck.


After the fire tour we all stopped in the RV to have some breakfast. Jackson's holding the greatest chocolate milk ever!!!


Riley loves bacon as much as I do so here we are chomping down seven plates of bacon.


The fire tour was awesome, I hope I can do it again sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool trip to the fire department. The boys all had a blast too! Much more exciting that the single fire truck they got to sit in over the fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...NOW!