Friday, December 16, 2011

Ho Ho Ho XOXO

Hi everybody finally were in the last week of school!!!!! I am having a G-R-E-A-T holiday season with
G-Ma,G-Pa and the girls here we also have our dog Dexter and my hamster Lightning and the newest member of the family mine and Shelby's fish Abraham (Abe) named after the great president. Tonight we are spending the night with the girls and the grandparents we are going to PARTY!!!!!!! So I just wanted to wish all of you guys a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

3 comments:

  1. And you stayed awake to PARTY with G'pa and me long after your bro & sis had fallen asleep! We love having the three of you around so much now that we live so near for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas cheer just shines through this post! I love your holiday spirit...and your ability to PARTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Aunt Barb:

    Merry Christmas to you, too! I'm sending Christmas hugs through this post to you! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...NOW!