Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Birthday

This is me, Jackson, and Shelby and Uncle Wayne played croquet too.    (P.S. Uncle Wayne dosen't like chocolate)


This is me opening presents I'm so mean I even ate one of my presents.




See I'm a monster I don't think anyone's ever so mean that they EAT there presents!!!!


Really guys only $10 bring out the big guns and give give me $20.




M&M'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now their bringing out the big guns..



Ohhh yeahhhhhhh a new outfit that actually has the number 10 on it.


Ok done with presents now our cousins are here time to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Me with oh yeah that's right the cars 2 sign ON my birthday the 1st day it came out yep I'm special.




Now the whole bunch.



Me and mom in th theater ready for the movie.



Here's us when the fireman are filling up the pool with a firehose.



Me as a lifeguard I'm not only special I save peoples lives too.



My mom and Amber getting ready for my party the next day!!! It was an awesome weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...NOW!