Saturday, October 16, 2010

MY HAMSTER

Hey everyone I'm kind of in a rush to go to Walgreens then put hockey equipment on and then go to the hockey rink I'm so Mad!! :( Well back to blogging, I got a pet on Wednesday! A real live pet!!!! :) His name is Lightning and he is very special because he is really young and was in an employees only room. With all the stuff I bought the toatal was $87 but it was all worth it. here's some pictures of us together. ;)














4 comments:

  1. This is the first tiny, furry, squeaky, fast critter I've ever liked...he really is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a very lucky little guy to have someone to love him and take care of him like you do. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun pet to have. =) Ross and I used to have mice and we took them with us when we traveled to visit our parents. Their names were precious and scurry. It was always fun to watch them run in their wheel. And the cat liked to sit and watch them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lightning and I love to watch him play I also love seeing you hold him.I love this blog post its amazing and cool.

    love
    shelby
    P.S your awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...NOW!