Tuesday, October 5, 2010

4 States But 1 Day

This is me in bed at the beginning of an awesome day.

This us on our way to the Four Corrners for the first time!!

This is also one of my first times seeing wild horses.

This is the sign for San Juan River there is a picture below.



 This is me standing at four states at once I totally beat Jackson at making it to four states at once.

This is me about to race Jackson to New Mexico.

This is the whole kid gang standing at the four states at once.

Now this is the WHOLE gang, instead of just the kids.

This is the kid gang again having one of those important meetings.

This is us having as much fun as our little bodys can ever get.

Isn't this a great pic of the four states because I for sure think so.

Me sitting at the four states at once again, how many pictures does Grandma take!!!!!!!

This is a kid version of saying goodbye to the four corners so BYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! four corners and PLEASE and when I say please I mean PLEASE leave a comment.
GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I loved your blog and I loved going to the four corners with you!!!!!

    from shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so beat you to four states at once but other than that great.(:

    from jackson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love traveling with you and your brother and your sister. We have the BEST times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i wish i was with you guys when you were on all four states at one time. I think that uncle greg would love to be on that trip as well. Have a great time with grandma and grandpa and keep puting more on your blog when you have time thanks

    Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool thing to do! It is sooooo awesome that you guys got to take this vacation with your Grandma and Grandpa.
    The boys all say hello to you too!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. sound like you,s had a great time traveling with grandma & grandpa. grandma does take a lot of pictures huh.

    w&m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog, D-Dawg! Last summer, Ryan and I saw a lot of the scenery that you guys saw. We wanted to go to the Four Corners, too, but it was still closed. Thanks for sharing your good times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought you were glad to get to go and see all of those things. I bet you're not glad to be home yet. Love you, Great Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I am trying again to comment on your super cool, amazing blog...I love being able to follow your journeys this way when you are on your adventures!!! Miss(ed) you and LOVE YOU LOTS! Great job!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...NOW!