Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dylan's Hard Days Night

Here are pics of me in pregame warmups.



Now this is the real deal, it's game time!!

Here's me doing my job at rightwing (my position)

Well my shift is over skating back to the bench.

Now this is me tired already on the bench.

Here's me and a player from the other theam racing for the puck I lost the race, but I stole the puck.

I just passed it to my teammate waiting to see if it was at the right angle

well the game is over and we lost but the team that I'm on played AWESOME!!!

Here's me skating back to the bench after the great game.



Well the game is over and if you look closley I had Alabama eyeblack on no matter where I am I always root for my team.

Well the game is over and as the Beatles would say It was a hard days night.

2 comments:

  1. Well I finally got to see you play a game! I don't know much about hockey but Grandpa was coaching me while we watched. I do know that I love watching you skate though.

    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love waching you play hocky!!

    love
    shelby

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...NOW!