Hey guys two days ago we went to see ZooLights at the Phoenix zoo.
Here's me with my favorite animal..........A PENGUIN!!!!!!!
This is one of my personal favorites......A RHINO BUTT!!!!
Here's a talking giraffe they are Shelby's favorite animal so she was really excited to see it
Here's me and Jackson making pierogi EWWWWWW! But it was fun making them.
Here's me with one that I made by myself it was fun
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
The Rhino butt was one of my favorites too...giggle! Grandpa and I are almost out of here...a bit late as usual but I'm glad I saw this great post of yours before we left.
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited to spend this Christmas with you and your family!
I love you bunches and bunches!!!!!!!!! Grandma
i loved the giraffe and am happy you mentioned me i loved making the pirogi too it was fun!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove
Shelby
Happy New Year from Kansas! I've been to the Zoo Lights there and it was amazing! It looks like all of you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope your company isn't causing too much trouble. :-)
ReplyDeleteAunt Barb