Grandpa and I were so thrilled to get to see you play hockey so many times while we were there. Being there for the end of season tournament gave us even more opportunities to watch you skate.
We look forward to being there for some of your games again next year!
Dylan, this comment is from my friend Quilly. I told you about her and her blog. She is the one who lives on San Juan Island which is northwest of Seattle, WA.
From: quilly [mailto:quilly@quilldancer.com] Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 1:47 AM To: Bev Subject: D-dawg Blawg
Did Dylan think up that blog name himself? It is way cute.
Unfortunately, the template he has on his blog will not allow me to post comments. I can't post on any blogspot blogs using that particular type of comment box. It is quite frustrating.
Here is Dylan's comment:
You have a future in sports broadcasting -- or photo captioning. ;) Looks like a great game. Who won? You didn't mention so I am thinking it wasn't your team.
Looks like you played a hard game! You can tell from the pictures that you love hockey! The boys have never been ice skating at all, let alone play hockey. What a cool sport.
Grandpa and I were so thrilled to get to see you play hockey so many times while we were there. Being there for the end of season tournament gave us even more opportunities to watch you skate.
ReplyDeleteWe look forward to being there for some of your games again next year!
Love you and miss you so much already!
Grandma
Dylan, this comment is from my friend Quilly. I told you about her and her blog. She is the one who lives on San Juan Island which is northwest of Seattle, WA.
ReplyDeleteFrom: quilly [mailto:quilly@quilldancer.com]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 1:47 AM
To: Bev
Subject: D-dawg Blawg
Did Dylan think up that blog name himself? It is way cute.
Unfortunately, the template he has on his blog will not allow me to post comments. I can't post on any blogspot blogs using that particular type of comment box. It is quite frustrating.
Here is Dylan's comment:
You have a future in sports broadcasting -- or photo captioning. ;) Looks like a great game. Who won? You didn't mention so I am thinking it wasn't your team.
Looks like you played a hard game! You can tell from the pictures that you love hockey! The boys have never been ice skating at all, let alone play hockey. What a cool sport.
ReplyDelete