Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baton Rouge

Here are pics of us with Mike the 6th. (The LSU mascot)






Now here's some pics of Mike alone.





Now here's a picture of me and Jackson rolling down a hill at the LSU campus.




Now here are pics of us at a haunted mansion.



And this is Mimi setting up the table for St. Patrick's Day.


Here's us at the Mardi Gras celebration.


Now here's us saying our goodbyes, it was really sad.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun time you had on your vacation! I am so glad you shared these photos on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a really good time when you were on vacation. But I think you have a good time no matter where you are.
    What a beautiful cat Mike is!! Looks like you were pretty close to him.
    I like your Mardi Gras beads.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...NOW!