Here's my first game of the season.
Me on second after I stole.
Me runing home.
Me about to step on home plate.
Me walking into the dugout.
Me in the field playing second.
Me runing to second to stop the steal.
My team and coaches.
Here's some of my fans.
Leave a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baseball doesn't have the action and speed of hockey but at least I got a good start on my tan sitting in the sun watching your practice and the games you played while we were there...haha
ReplyDeleteWith the great coaching staff you have for this team, I think you'll really progress as a ballplayer this year...and have lots of fun doing it!
Love, Grandma
You guys have a big head start on the baseball season compared to here. Riley just got to sign up this past weekend. They probably wont start playing until late May. He still has some waiting to do. Until then he and Braden are planning to do swimming lessons at the YMCA here. Hope that goes well for them. =) Good luck with your baseball season!
ReplyDelete