Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer in Illinois


This is me on the 1st morning we were here (June 6) in the front seat of the RV (recreational vehicle) Jealous Jackson? :

I would have blawged about the 10000000000000000 things we have done but you know the computer is always SO FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is me on our last morning (June 22) wearing my favorite hat, at my favorite park, in my favorite shirt, on my favorite thing at my favorite park :D




This is me showing everyone AGAIN that I'm the king at this. LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


I hope you liked my new format of the $$$$ and my b-day is on Sunday I don't care if I get late presents HINT HINT!

8 comments:

  1. I'd better do this quickly if I'm going to beat G'pa at leaving a comment.

    I always enjoy working on the blog with you and thought you had a great idea when you asked if we could give this a new look...hope you continue to post when you get home!

    Love you bunches & bunches! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you guys tonight...I'm so glad y'all had so much fun...and did so many great things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was terrible and guess wat.....................chiken butt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey anonymous/ jackson we all no ur on the statue of guliberty

      Delete
  4. Greedy much? ! ? JK...Super cool post ...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI from Kansas Aunt! I can't wait for your grandma to get her butt in gear and show us what you have been doing while in Illinois. You are probably so bored and can't wait to get back home. Yeah, right. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to get my "butt in gear" and do some blogging today. bytheway...what a thing for an Aunt to say on my grandson's blog!

      Delete
  6. Hi again from KS Aunt. Have a fantastic birthday! I'm sending lots of hugs and well-wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...NOW!