Day 1
At Seaworld (San Diego) we did some tea cups where you spin a wheel and your cup spins.

Here's us before the new dolphin show Blue Horizon it was awesome!!

Here's at Shamu, he was AMAZING!!!!


Hello you know the Crane family really wants a pet, well the kids do. We went to a dog show!! it was so cool.

Here's us a the end of the Shark Exhibit.

(R)uh (R)oh!!! a polar bear is at Sea World RUN!!!!!!!

Here's me and Dad holding a Starfish.

Here's me, my Dad, and Jackson on a roller coaster.


PLEASE leave a coment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so excited to see these photos of Seaworld and hear about the great time you had there. I tried to call you this afternoon to see if I could held with this, but no answer on J's phone.
ReplyDeleteDo you think you Crane kids would train your dog to do tricks? I bet those dogs knew a lot of them so you have cool training ideas now.
That roller coaster looks very scary...I don't like scary roller coasters because they are...like, SCARY to me! You guys are very brave.
I love you all! Grandma
Looks like you are having a really great summer.
ReplyDeleteSo what kind of dog do you think you'll get?
wow you guys did alot wile you were at sea world i would love to have been on the rooler coaster with you guys i like the high ones like that. That would be neat to have a dog but it can be hard as well uncle Greg and i know we have 2 of them but we would not change it or the world because we love them very much. Have a great rest o the summer talk to you all soon.
ReplyDeleteAunt Jenny kelly and sergeo
Thanks for sharing your pictures! You went to all of my favorite places - Sea World, Disney and the beach! We are back from our amazing adventures, also, so I know how much fun it is to see new places and do new things. You sure have had a busy summer. Even though I got to do a lot of great things, one gig highlight of my summer is seeing you, Jackson, and Shelby!
ReplyDeleteOOOppppssssss! I meant one 'BIG' highlight! hehe
ReplyDeleteI love the starfish exhibit! and the bat rays. Kayley and I have spent hours and hours there. Hope you had fun at Seaworld. Say Hi to your mom. Gina
ReplyDelete