Sunday, June 20, 2010

Beginning of my journey and blawg!!

We're in front of Soldier Field right now about to see Sue.

Sue is at the Chicago Field Museum and this is Sue!


This is Sue's real head the one above is just a cast of the head

I knew there would be an orangutan here!!! I took this because I did a rainforest report on this ape

This journey has not came to an end yet look!!

Well yes we did go on a ferris wheel at Navy Pier

9 comments:

  1. What a great first post! I am so excited about your blog and look forward to reading about some of the fun things that you and your family do!

    I love you! And I love that we share this interest in computers!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your blog is as good as grandmas are



    w & m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dylan your blog is awesome.I love it!


    love shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job for your first blog


    from
    jackson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey diggity DAWG...it's so great to see your cool pictures on your new blog on Father's Day. I miss you (and your bro & sis) so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so MUCH!!! Talk to you soon...I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW D-DAWG!! I am soooo proud of you--what an awesome job you've done!! Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marley and I were just looking at your blawg! It is great! Thanks for sharing your adventures and pictures. Marley says she loves your blawg, but remember that she is still the TOP DAWG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved to see what you put did with grandma on fathersday and the things that you do at home with your mom, dad, brother and sister. You are a wonderful writer on the blog D-Dawg

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had such a GREAT time in SoCal, didn't we Dylan. I think I most enjoyed our time in Venice when we went to Universal; rode our bikes down the Boardwalk; and went boogie-boarding in the Ocean. Oh yea, I also enjoyed when my Blackberry was stolen. :-) I can't wait to get back there next year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...NOW!