Monday, June 21, 2010

Our day at LEGOLAND and the Rainforest Cafe

Yes we did go to LEGOLAND today so please stay seated and do not X out ok.

We're at the front of LEGOLAND

WOW we just went to Navy Pier yesterday and now see it made of Legos!

OMG!!!!!! I'm getting bit by a hippo!! But I came back alive don't worry.

And here comes a dragon! Looks like I survived a bunch of stuff

Guess what I made a LEGO ya I made a LEGO!!!!

Oh my gosh!!!! I survived the hippo but I don't know wait wait.. AHHHHHHHH

Well my friend Harry you might of heard of him he saved me with his wizard powers.

Well guess what I have to help Jackson peddle!!!Wow what a work out.

I'm a superstar driver I won again!! I was the colorful car about to cross the finish line! I was like 39 out of 40 races!!! 

Christmas in June!!!! Ho Ho Ho!!! "Glad to see you Dylan" "who said that?"

What a surprise!! A Rainforest Cafe!!

Well I survived th volcano too! I'm a wizard like Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!

Well thanks for a great day Grandma, Granpa, and Aunt Marianne

7 comments:

  1. What an amazing storyteller you are--I feel like I was right there with you! Great pics and super cool blawg! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it to dylan.I thought some parts in your blog was relly cute.love shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think its your best work yet althuogh i did alot of the work with the peddling.

    from jackson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great BLAWG!!I had such a good time yesterday. It's always fun being with all of you. The two highlights for me were you singing "Happy Surgery" to me and then all the goodies all of you gave me in the Recovery Kit.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pics of Legoland...I wish I could have been there with you guys. Have fun today and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! Love Pops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not fair that you guys get to have so much fun and I am home cleaning. Ok, well, I did get to go to the pool today, but now I am home cleaning. Yes, I have been on the computer a while, but I am definitely cleaning house SOON!!!! Anyway, wish I could have gone to all those great places. I was looking at the pictures your Grandma gave me of your Indiana/Illinois vacation and it is amazing what you have been able to do in a pretty short time. Have a great trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish i could have come with you to lego land but i had to spend time at my job watching all of my wonderful children. I wish i could have seen you tonight when i got off work but i had cleaning to do like aunt barb but i hope you had a good time her in IL visiting everyone that you did see love your Aunt Jenny Uncle Greg says hi to even though he is at work while i write this have a safe trip back home say hi to mom and dad for me and uncle greg see you next time you come come here to IL talk to you soon keep up the good work on your blog i love reading it to see what you guys have been up to

    Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...NOW!